Monday, September 17, 2007

Still John Uy

"This will not be the last time you'll hear from me..." -- John James Uy, Be Bench Grand Finals Night, September 11, 2007

I already knew that Carlo won since it was in the papers last week. (Congratulations to Carlo's fans!) Last night, I watched the event on TV, just so I could see how John fared in the finals. He was still the hottest! I must admit though that he looked as if he doesn't know where to go during the segment where they had wings.

When they announced that John is eliminated, I felt his pain. Awang-awa ako sa kanya. I felt like I wanted to be there and hug him and tell him it's okay (Haha, grabe na ito, IN MY DREAMS!!!).

I think he expected that he will win, or make it to the top four at the very least. He really looked shocked. I even thought he was gonna cry. But no, he did not. And that made me like him even more. I really wanted him to win the competition. Carlo was not my favorite, though he was really the first guy I noticed when I first watched Be Bench. And I admit he has a pretty face and a cute smile. But as the show went on, I lost interest in him. Oh well, that's life. They all deserve to be there, anyway.

Basta ako, kay John pa rin ako! Hehe. Hottest ever!

1 comment: