Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Mr. Hottie Part 2

After an eight-day hiatus from the gym (thanks to being sick last week among other reasons), I returned last night. So I went to the locker room, then after changing clothes, I went on my way to the front desk to surrender my valuables for safekeeping. On my way out of the workout area, guess who I saw. Mr. Hottie again! (See related post here.) This time however, he was wearing a loose gray shirt and still the red shorts. But his face was still as angelic and hot like the first time I saw him. He also noticed that I was there, I guess. But then, that's all. I never really had the chance to do what DATS advised--to be the one to say, "Bro, pa-alternate." I really like him, but then I do not have any gaydar, or I don't know how to use mine if ever I have one, so I won't know if he is one of us. And I would not be bold enough to give him even the slightest hint that I like him. So what can I do? Maybe I should just stay on the side and pray that he ask me out.

2 comments:

Dats said...

sigh..its hard to stay inside the shell for a very long time..all the best!!! keep me posted! Ü

cokieanbochi said...

Whoa! I know how you feel. I mean, not having your gaydar to work really sucks. How I wish there was on/off button switch somewhere. Keep at it though.:P