Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Missed Opportunity and More...

I was at the gym last Saturday when this guy, a real headturner, stepped in. He was perfect. The face, the chest, the back, the biceps, the waist, the butt, everything! I could not help but gaze at him. And he was wearing sando and shorts, which made him even hotter! When I finished my routine on the Smiths, he suddenly talked to me and said in Filipino, "Bro, pa-alternate ha?" (Bro, let's use this alternately.) What happened next?

My mind was dead set on completing my other routines that time, which included using the inclined bench that I used on the Smiths. So I said, "Gagamitin ko kasi sana yung bench." (I'm about to use the bench.) I already said that when I realized that this hottie talked to me! And his voice was really sweet! Masculine but sweet! I did not want the opportunity to pass, but it seems it already had. I told him he may use it and we can use it alternately, but he said nevermind since he will just use the other machine.

That really hit me. I hated myself for that. I mean I do not even know if he is gay or bisexual. He's a real hottie and he seems straight but I still wanted to be friends with him. Using the bench alternately and having a few chit-chats could give a little help. Especially since he was the one who approached me. But then, the stupid me, I let it pass by. I really hated myself for that.

But what I hated more was that I did not realize that I was mumbling and thinking aloud about my regret for letting the opportunity to talk to him pass while I was returning the plates! I really think he heard me mumbling. Now what?! He would get the idea that I like him, that I was gay. And when I was finishing my other routines, he caught me taking a glance at him. I don't know what I felt that time. I just hope that he would keep things to himself. And if he is gay or bisexual, I hope he would ask me out. He really is one hot guy!

1 comment:

Dats said...

oh my...tsk tsk tsk...why wont you do the 'pa-alternate-stuff' next time...that could give him the hint! Ü...all the best!