Monday, March 26, 2007

Boy Watching

I attended my sister's graduation last Saturday at the Philippine International Convention Center. There were so many cute guys there. There was this one guy who was really smiling--not at me sad to say--while the crowd was busy taking pictures after the graduation. He had a cute smile and a really handsome face. Then while we were waiting for the car outside PICC, this graduate passed by. Tall, handsome, chinito, and really hot! God, I wish I could shout how much I admired them! And how I wish that one of them is my boyfriend. Haha.

4 comments:

Pen Desarapen said...

That's UST. Engineering?

ian said...

College of Science... Hehe. Are you from UST Eng'g? Thanks for visiting. Can I include you in my blogroll? Thanks!

Pen Desarapen said...

actually, yung cousin ko :). of course you can. =) i hope you're okay :)

ian said...

thanks! i'm okay. just have a busy month ahead. by the way, your story Undercover seems so nice. i'll try to find time to read it. keep it up!