Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Here I Go Again...

This morning, on board a jeep on my way to work, I noticed this cute moreno guy sitting at the end nearest the door. He was wearing a shirt, gray shorts, white socks, and white rubber shoes. I was on the opposite side, with three others beside me. I glanced at the guy, and he also looked at me. Our eyes met, but we immediately turned our eyes away from each other's eyes. (puro eyes ah) When the three people beside me alighted the jeep, I moved to the end right across the guy. He looked at me, I looked at him, our eyes met again, we looked away again; all this happened twice I think. I did not actually know what he was thinking so I waited for him to make a move. Unfortunately, he didn't make any. I looked at him more, but when he finally called on the driver to stop as he was about to leave, I looked away. On his way out, I saw from my peripheral view that he looked towards my direction. But since I was not looking, I never had the chance to see if he made any signal or what. He alighted near the PLDT office along East Avenue, and walked towards Jollibee without looking back, even as I was looking at him the whole time.

Could he be gay? Or was it just nothing at all? Anyway, if he is gay, I hope he reads this and realizes that he is the guy here and that I really like him. And that I hope to see him again, and that next time, I hope he makes a move. Haha.

10 comments:

. said...

Seems like you are playing tag. The thing is, its your eyes chasing one another. :)

ian said...

@joms, yeah, it seems that is the case... i really am dismayed that nothing happened, not even exchange of names... hay... tinamaan ako talaga. hehe...

odin hood said...

They featured a couple sa ellen degeneres show...

basically yung story nila ay nagkakilala sila sa isang airport. They had a brief conversation and felt a strong connection pero di sila nag-exchange ng numbers.... sobrang regret sila tapos yung girl nagpost ng message somewhere sa internet na medyo katulad sa post mo tapos himala naman na naisipin din ng guy na puntahan yung site na yun at nabasa niya ung mesg ng girl... in the end nagkatuluyan din sila hehehe

sana nga mabasa ng cute moreno guy mo yung blog mo hehe

ian said...

@odin hood, wow, galing naman nun! salamat sa wish mo, hehehe... sana nga mabasa nya ito at sana gusto nya rin ako. hehe. :D salamat sa pagdaan at pag-comment. :)

wanderingcommuter said...

naku, away pala eh noh. nasamaan sa pagtitig mo... o kaya naman holdapper o kaya naman soulmate! hahaha

sorry hindi pa ako nakakapag move on sa isang post ko. hahaha!

ian said...

@eric, hehehe baka nga ganun lang yun... haha... actually hindi ko talaga alam kung ano'ng iniisip nya...

Diablo said...

ian, kumusta ka naman, di ka na nagpaparamdam. hehehe! i miss u sister.

carl ito.

A.Dimaano said...

Is he gay or not? It depends actually. If he did make any move to introduce himself to you and said that he liked you then maybe he is. Otherwise, we can never tell.

Kasi mamaya, kaya pala sya tumitingin din sa 'yo eh na-aangasan pala sya sa 'yo at maghahamon ng rambol. Hahaha =) Joke lang. Nice site you got here.

Marcus: Bading Down Under said...

Naku hija. Mahirap nga yang laro mo. Good luck though and I hope you get to stare, este, snare him, next time you guys meet.

ian said...

@carl, hey, sensya na, bihira na rin mkapag bloghop eh... syado busy... hehehe... musta?

@mr. schizophrenic, hmmm, sana naman hindi sya galit. haha... salamat sa pagdaan! :) xlinks? ;p

@marcus, yeah, delikado nga... baka mabugbog, haha... anyway, thanks for wishing me luck! how's life?