Wednesday, May 07, 2008

What the?!

Last weekend, I was chatting with someone and while we were at the customary NASL? Stats?, he asked me, "So are you bi?" I answered, "I'm gay." To which he replied, "Oh, so you are a gay!" I wanted to correct him with his use of "a" but I decided not to. I thought perhaps it was just a simple mistake on his part. But he kept repeating it. I eventually said goodbye.

But something worse was yet to come. While chatting with another guy, he asked me, "So are you a male, gay, or bi?" We both knew at this point that we are both males, since we already exchanged information about our age, sex, and location. What's wrong with him? I told him, "Hey, we are both males, so please clarify your question." He answered, "Are you a male, gay, or bi?" And I figured what he meant to ask was whether I am straight, gay, or bisexual. So I told him I'm gay, without trying to conceal the fact that I was really pissed off. Gosh, they're giving me a headache.

That's what you get from a boring weekend.

7 comments:

Turismoboi said...

sometimes

tanga lang tlaga sila kausap

hindi ako nanlalait nagsasabi lang ako ng totoo

marami rin akong ganyang experiences

sample:

turismoboi: bi ka? pero never ka nagkagf? sabi mo di ka din nagkakacrush sa babae so pano mo nalaman na bi ka?

stupido: ano k ba? un ang bagong term ngayon HELOW?!!....tsaka un twag sakin ng mga barkada ko eh...

turismoboi: Ahhhhhhhh!!! (rolling eyes, scratching head, parang ako pa ung natanga)

di ba nakakainis yan?

ian said...

turismoboi, yeah.... ganyan din yung iba... hay sakit sa ulo... hehehe... anyway, got to go... still have to catch David Cook on AI this 6pm on Q! haha...

Medie007 said...

so.
are u male, gay or bi?

:P

vampire angelus said...

gawd. buti at headache, hindi nosebleed ang inabot mo. haha.
minsan gusto mo na manapak ng tao eh, 'no? haha.
hay. sadyang kakaiba lang talaga ang mundo natin ngayon.

i totally disagree with whatever stupid movement these people point out that says that bisexuality is the new homosexuality. fuck that idea.

ian said...

ah-bong, but of course, i already gave my answer... i'm a gay! (kidding, hahaha)... i'm gay. :) that's it. :)

gee, haha, onga buti headache lang... a little more of that crap would have given me nosebleed. i totally agree with you.:) off topic: kumusta yung sinulat mo? hehehe...

Niel said...

im A gay, too.

and i don't get why some people seem proud of being bi.

ian said...

@neil, i understand genuinely bisexual people for being proud that they are... what's not understandable are those who call themselves bisexual when indeed they are gay. but they have their reasons, if not ignorance. :)