Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Jeepney

Last week, I was on my way to work when I noticed this cute guy inside the jeepney. His face wasn’t that perfect, but he looked hot. He looked innocent. He looked young, but his body looked developed I’d like to see him naked (uh oh, too early to get horny…) If only I could see through the UP shirt he was wearing. Anyway, I did the only thing I could do when in this kind of situation (now don’t get your minds green): I just glanced at him once in a while. He glanced my way too. I didn’t really know what to make of it: was he also one of us and testing the waters if I would give in, or was he straight and getting ready to humiliate me in front of everyone? Anyway, since the jeepney ride was short, I had no chance to know. What surprised me though was that as I was about to go down, he put his leg across the exit in such a way that I would have to squeeze my way out. Oh brother! I was tempted to touch and squeeze his thigh! Haha. But the decent side of me decided to get out as quickly as possible. As the jeepney took off, I glanced at him, and I saw him looking at me. Argh! Should I have done something or what?!

Anyway, last Saturday, on my way home after meeting up with a friend (hey, thanks for showing up!), I was inside the jeepney when I saw this cute hunk. He looked older than me, perhaps late 20s or early 30s. His beautiful eyes looked so innocent, and his lips were oh so kissable! I wanted him to look at me, but he never did. Well I guess he had an idea that I was way head over heels about him, but perhaps he just decided to ignore me.

Haha, so there I was, drooling over this guy and wishing that the ride would never end. Then I noticed the guy beside him smile, as if jokingly. And then I realized he caught me looking at the cute guy. About a minute later, the cute guy, the other guy, and the girl across them went down. What the?! I didn’t know they were together. Haha, I guess they were all laughing at the gay boy who’s gone gaga over the hunk.

What is it with jeepney rides anyway? Fate lets you come across with any guy who could be the man of your dreams only to have you wake up to reality when the ride ends. Oh well, that’s life! And it’s even harder for a gay guy.

8 comments:

Turismoboi said...

now thats embarassing!

being caught hay!

next time kunyrai may tinitingnan ka sa likod niya lingon lingon ganun! bwahaha

ian said...

haha, yun naman ang ginawa ko, napatitig lang siguro nang matagal kaya nabuking. hay... so hot eh!

Marcus: Bading Down Under said...

In fairness, it happens to everyone at LEAST once - regardless of orientation, ha! So don't worry, hon, you're in good company! :-)

ian said...

@marcus, haha, you're right. it happens to everyone. plus, there are times when i feel the urge to just not care at all if they see me looking at them... haha!

Dabo said...

mas prefer ko mrt hahaha..lol. ngumingiti talaga ako, at lopsided grin. feeling close up commercial, effective minsan. minsan defective

ian said...

dave, minsan natetempt din ako sa mrt, katakot nga lang... hahaha... baka madukutan pa ko. :)

mickeyscloset said...

ahaha. kakahiya! but thats ok. kahit nmn aq e. ahaha. d tlaga maiiwasan ang mga cuties! lol xD i lurve ur blog! XD

ian said...

@mickey, hehehe kakahiya noh? thanks for visiting my blog! hope you continue reading :) thanks! take care!