Friday, November 23, 2007

Another Gay Movie

Does anyone know where to find a copy of this movie? I wanted to watch this movie since I saw the trailer last year on Youtube, as well as some clips. Gosh, Jonathan Chase is sooo hot! Hehe... And the actor playing Griff looked familiar, I just could not remember where I saw him. Then yesterday, I found out that his name was Mitch Morris... hmmm... rings a bell. OMG! It's Cody from Queer As Folk! Haha. I couldn't believe that he was that hottie, my long time crush in QAF. Haha. Anyway, I really want to watch this movie... I've been looking for it in video stores but to no avail. Anyone care to give that as a Christmas gift? Haha. Silly me.

6 comments:

Rocky Sunico said...

I have a copy of this movie on DVD and despite the seeming potential, I have to warn you that it's really, really bad.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

ian said...

oh, is that so? thanks for the warning. i was wondering if i can borrow it na lang muna? hehe... if it's okay.

THE GRIPEN said...

It was bad kasi may scenes na kadiri hahaha!

teka were you referring to the comedy "another gay movie"? yep may copy ako nun. It was on being sold on the streets months ago....

Anonymous said...

I have a copy too Ian... I can leave it with your Sebastian store at the Podium if you like? I work in the Ortigas area. Yup, bad movie. =)

By the way, off topic..but your ice cream....one word... YUMMY. worth the price. And there was a long line yesterday... and maybe one staff manning the store is not enough??

Dan

Marcus: Bading Down Under said...

i too have a copy of this movie and i must say that it is horrendous.

If worse comes to worst, email me your address and I will send you a copy.

bading.gerzie@gmail

ian said...

thanks guys...

@the gripen
yep, i was referring to that movie. hehe.

@dan
uhm, i think you've mistaken me for somebody else... :) but i also work in ortigas.

@marcus
thanks. i'll think about it.:)