Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Guy Gazing in KFC

Who needs dessert when you have all the time to gaze at a very beautiful man while having your lunch?

I was at KFC España last Saturday and I noticed this very cute service crew. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Luckily, he cleaned the table which was northwest from my position, with me facing north. That gave me a good look at his name badge. His name was MACK.

Then it was time to have a refill of the gravy. As if fate was on my side, he happened to be the only crew available, since the others were upstairs. So, who else am I gonna call but him? Hehe. He came over and said he would just bring a new cup of gravy, since it seemed they don't have a pitcher of gravy.

And so, as I continued with my lunch, I also continued looking at him every once in a while. Sayang hanggang ganun lang. Hehe. What a wonderful meal!

9 comments:

Pen Desarapen said...

bakit di mo man lang kinausap chong??? wala naman mawawala sayo. call him by his first name when he comes by if you need something...

make sure wag kaw obvious ha. hehe para di nya sabihing easy to get sha =)

ian said...

hehehe... torpe eh... pero pare cute sya talaga... mukhang anak mayaman nga eh. alaga ang kutis. :)

Qtheconqueror said...

Haaay.... KFC guys.... ung crushie ko nasa KFC Katips. Mga 2 years ago pa yun (since I don't live in Katips anymore), pero I still remember how cute he was. >_< Oo nga, pacute ka lang sa kanya. Need help all the time hehehe.

Dats said...

IAn...sigh....it would have been a LUNCH DATE!??!?! over FLOAT!? tsk tsk tsk...

ian said...

@Q the Conqueror
gusto ko sana magpa-cute nun eh, kaso kasama ko sister ko, baka sabihin ang landi ko.. haha. by the way, sa UP ka ba nag-aral? i got the impression while i was reading your post about the cockroach (since you mentioned Katips and Teachers Village). hehe...

@DATS
may istorbo kasi (sister ko, hehe... peace sis, in case you happen to read this and realize na ako 'to...). hehehe.

Anonymous said...

a newbee in ur site.. when u say kfc espanya, is dat near rotonda? near d magstand there where u can buy copies of local adult mags??

KC i pass by there sometimes when goin home thru blumentrit route :)

ian said...

@josh
it's the KFC España which is near Morayta na. hehe. i should go there again, just to see him once more. hay.

chase / chubz said...

i know someone, who has the ability to get service crew (straight or not) of fastfood chains in 30 seconds. He is amazing.
i think his gaydar is pentium 1000 hahahah.
or his people skills is top-notch.
grabe ang powers.

ian said...

ganun ba chase? paturo kaya tayo sa kanya... hehe...

anyway, gusto ko tuloy pumunta ulit dun sa branch na yun. baka nandun pa sya... naalala ko pa ang mga ngiti nya... haha...