Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Wishlist

While on my way to work, let me list down my wishes, all of which I hope would be answered. Here it goes:


1. Good health;
2. My own laptop computer;
3. Salary increase to have better chances of buying a laptop;
4. Broadband internet connection at home;
5. A nice, attractive, and smart me;
6. A handsome, delicious [hehe, talagang delicious pa eh], discreet, sweet, loving, and loyal boyfriend who stays;
7. An accepting family, so that I can be comfortable being the real me;
8. An accepting working environment for the same reason as in number 7;
9. An accepting group of friends for basically the same reason; and
10. A new place I could call my own.

So there. :-)

1 comment:

Dats said...

nice list!!! oh me too...im havin tons of wish list right now!!! wishin that the stars from heaven would hear it and make it a reality---for bday sakes...and let me just say this.. a group of friends to accept the real you!? well, tell you what...include me then and i know theres lot more to come!